You can book your holiday with us online, by telephone or by email.
1. Find a property you would like to book and check the availability and pricing at the bottom of the property page. You can also use one of our search facilities too. Please note, while we endeavour to ensure that our calendars accurately reflect the availability status of your chosen property, please do not book any flights until we have confirmed that your chosen property is definitely available and is being held for you. The calendars are for guidance only.
2. Once you have submitted your request via the search system, the availability calendar, or via the enquiry form, we will get back to you to confirm availability and pricing as soon as possible.
3. If you would prefer to check availability and arrange your booking by phone, please call us on tel:+90 532 542 2629
4. Once we have confirmed the availability of your chosen accommodation with you and you wish to proceed with a definite booking, we will ask you to complete our online booking form. We will then email you a summary of your reservation that will confirm the payment details. A deposit of 35% of the total cost of your booking will secure the property for your chosen dates.
5. The final balance will be due no later than 10 weeks prior to your arrival at the property along with payment of your refundable damage deposit of £200 (in some cases, depending on the particular property booked, the deposit required will be greater).
If you require any help with making a booking, or you have a general enquiry about any of our properties please do not hesitate to contact us on tel:+90 532 542 2629 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org