Dalaman is a town in the Muğla Province, and close to the Göcek Bays. It is suitable for year round tourism as well as those coming on yachts and motoryachts.
Historical ruins and rock tombs are found almost everywhere in Dalaman. The most important historical ruins in Kapıdağı, Şerefler, Kayadibi, Çöğmen, Gürleyik and Bozbel villages are home to rock tombs, castles, water cisterns, tombs, ancient cities, bridges, monasteries and historical water mills.
A further list of historical ruins and sightseeings will truly explain how important the town of Dalaman is.
- Lidai, Lissay, Crya and Cleopatra Baths in Kapıdağı
- Kozpınar (Kalynda) and rock tombs in Şerefler
- Tomb in Karginkür
- Demirci Bazaar in Gürköy
- Monasteries and madrasahs in Karaağaç
- Lycian rock caves in Gökdağ
- Suspension (old) bridge
- Historic Akköprü
- Lycian rock tombs in Kayadibi
- Hippokome Ancient City in Kavacık
- Bozbel, the extension of Oktopolis Ancient City, the city walls and rock tombs
- Hisar and hot spring in Gürleyik
- TİGEM Administrative building